- Fortune interviewed (paywall) Vitalik Buterin and he discussed a wide range of topics including how POAPs can be used to prove you are a human in the age of bots and AI; Yahoo was among the outlets to pick up the story.
- In his latest blog post, Vitalik also mentioned using POAPs as a tool to gauge community engagement.
- The Block reported on the completed Series A funding round for Privy, a startup helping companies build out blockchain-based tools for their operations. Patricio was one of the investors.
- POAP Studio presented POAP use cases at the Non Fungible Leaders conference in Paris.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
- Airstack showcased their Onchain Graph tool by analyzing the collectors of Patricio's POAPs and mapping his 500,000+ onchain interactions.
- Rug Radio started dropping a series of POAPs on their live Twitter Spaces as part of a "golden ticket scavenger hunt" which will culminate in a POAP Fun raffle; more info shared on social from Rug Radio.
- Sofar Sounds dropped a POAP at a concert in Berlin.
- A POAP for attending the Kenya NFT + AI Summit in Nairobi:
- The Chemical Engineering department at Universidad de Carabobo in Venezuela dropped a POAP to graduates.
- Kenvue dropped a POAP at a Web3 learning session.
- ElectraFi dropped a POAP at the Accounting Business Expo in Sydney and shared the news on social.
- A POAP for attending Crypto Expo Milan.
- A POAP for attending the World Peace Forum in Barcelona.
- A POAP for attending the Crypto Plaza Forum in Spain.
- AsaDao fired up the grill and dropped some POAPs in Punta del Este:
- Push protocol dropped a POAP at an event in Lucknow, India.
- The Graph dropped a POAP at an event in Buenos Aires.
- The Rehearsal artist residency dropped a POAP at an event in Los Angeles.
- POAPs at meetups in Taipei, Tokyo, Singapore, Bangkok, Kenya, Lyon, Madrid, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Hürth (and they gave out POAP FAQ flyers), Istanbul, Ottobrunn, Toulouse, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Tegucigalpa, Caracas, Cali, Monterrey, Mexico City, Bogotá, and La Paz.