- gmoney launched a new project, Admit One, by dropping 1,000 free Admit One NFTs. Holders of various gmoney POAPs were eligible for the free mint and ~700 of the NFTs minted were from the POAP allow list; gmoney wrote extensively about the value of POAPs in the Admit One manifesto. NFTEvening also covered the story. As of publishing, Admit One NFTs are selling for 12+ ETH on the secondary market.
- The Bankless Metaversal newsletter did a deep dive on the Nouns NFT project, including "the POAP plotline."
- Bankless also briefly discussed POAPs during their weekly rollup:
- Business Insider profiled venture firm Archetype and mentioned their previous investment in POAP.
- Richie Hawtin announced a POAP-gated Telegram group:
- Crypto News wrote about digital art building communities and the collaborative mural at Coachella that was turned into a POAP.
- A LinkedIn post on the successful POAP distribution at the global offsite for cryptocurrency exchange Bitso.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Developers are the unsung heroes behind POAP. To date, there are 180+ third-party integrators building on top of POAP, a number growing by the week. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's integration highlights:
- GitPOAP launched an automatic issuance feature:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Last week's call had ~1,500 listeners.
- If you host a free IRL event that distributes POAPs, fill out an online form to get included in this newsletter. Events are highlighted on the first Tuesday of every month.