- Ad Age wrote (and posted on LinkedIn) about the upcoming POAPs to be dropped by VaynerX at the upcoming Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
- Cisco blogged (and tweeted) about the POAPs they dropped at Cisco Live in Las Vegas.
- The Information detailed the phone habits of Alexa von Tobel, founder of LearnVest and Inspired Capital, and the POAP app on her phone was part of the lead.
- Vogue Business wrote about perfume in the metaverse and mentioned a previous Estee Lauder POAP.
- Bitso Brasil posted (Portuguese) on LinkedIn about the POAPs at their global offsite.
- NFTevening wrote about "bear market tips" and how "companies like OpenSea, Dapper Labs, POAP, and Larva Labs all built their foundations in the previous bear market."
- Vitalik Buterin wanted to know:
- Bankless wrote about how to start your crypto career and advised people to collect POAPs as part of immersing yourself in the culture.
- Vitalik also discussed POAPs on the Bankless podcast, specifically highlighting Patricio's famous red jacket:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Developers are the unsung heroes behind POAP. To date, there are 180+ third-party integrators building on top of POAP, a number growing by the week. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's integration highlights:
- Blocktizen announced that users can now showcase POAPs on their Web3 profiles:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Last week's call had ~1,600 listeners.
- If you host a free IRL event that distributes POAPs, fill out an online form to get included in this newsletter. Events are highlighted on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Visa dropped a POAP at the Visa Payment Forum.
- The aforementioned Cisco POAPs at Cisco Live, which included ones for attending and various other events at the conference.
- The Estate of Rober De Niro Sr. dropped a POAP at an immersive event to commemorate the artist's work.
- A collector happened to be on the first Breeze Airways flight from Ft. Meyers to Sin City and created a POAP to commemorate the event.
POAP Ventures Activity
- Shil.me announced the completion of a $1.2 million funding round. Shil.me is building a way for people to meaningfully interact with their digital assets, "where people can display, share, transact and manage not just their NFTs, but digital assets from all across the Web3 ecosystem."