- With the latest version of the POAP mobile app, you can natively upload and attach POAP Moments to specific POAP Drops. ENS avatars are also now supported.
THIRD PARTY TIME
- Quidli announced their POAP integration, enabling Discord and Slack users to drop POAPs from within the app. Check out their blog post for more details:
- ENS announced ENS cards for ETHDenver 2024, which include a built-in POAP integration.
- More details on tokenproof's new feature for distributing POAPs directly within the app.
- Holder, aWeb3 CRM and marketing platform, added support for POAP searches.
- Type in your wallet address and view your recent POAP adventures with 2023 POAP Wrapped.
- In his latest blog post, Vitalik mentioned POAPs in his discussion of how crypto can create a more holistic trustworthy, democratic, and decentralized tech stack.
- From last week: watch the recording of POAP Studio's LinkedIn Live webinar discussing the future of engagement and loyalty.
- More details on POAP Studio's recent collaboration with Adidas.
- A recap of the POAP Treasure Hunt at Rusutsu Ski Resort in Japan.
- LinkedIn posts highlighting exciting POAP use cases.
- NFT Morning announced they are raffling off Crypto Parisians during NFT Paris via POAP Fun.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
- Bankless dropped their 2024 POAP to Bankless citizens, and Ryan Adams and many others were excited to mint it.
- The POAP for watching POAP Studio's webinar.
- Patricio's POAP for February (can you find him and others?):
- L'Oréal Marketing dropped a POAP for attending a session on building meaningful brand experiences.
- Artifex dropped a POAP during a show featuring artist Alejandro Cartagena.
- A POAP for attending the Crypto Peaks conference in Lake Tahoe.
- POAPs for participating in Frames hackathons in Bangalore (photos), San Francisco, and London.
- World of Women dropped a POAP at their Artfest event in London (and were grateful for the support from POAP Studio):
- Optimism Belgium dropped a POAP to celebrate their first meetup.
- The Farcaster community in Rome dropped a POAP at their first meetup.
- The FOUND3R community of Web3 entrepreneurs and builders is dropping "Advisor Pin" POAPs for those actively engaged in shaping the future of their organization.
- The Web3 Academy Ethereum Caravan continued in Serbia with drops in Ivanjica, Gornji Milanovac, and Aleksandrovac.
- A POAP for attending Ethereum Lima day in Peru.
- The Ethereum community sold a POAP to celebrate Smoothly landing on Ethereum Mainnet, enabling solo stakers to pool together execution layer rewards from block proposals. Proceeds from the POAP sale went to Smoothly:
- A POAP to celebrate the launch of a 3D print workshop in Nairobi.
- A POAP for attending an intro to blockchain class at Boston College.
- A POAP at an event from a weekly artist residency in Los Angeles.
- A POAP scavenger hunt in Puebla.
- POAPs at meetups in Accra, Vancouver, Paris, Rouen, Berlin, Starnberg, Poland, Prague, Cholula, Puebla, Monterrey, and Bogota.
- Street Outreach dropped a POAP for visiting the Tenderloin in San Francisco and handing out hot cocoa and fresh socks.
- A POAP for a breathtaking snowboarding journey in the Italian Dolomites.