- NFT Plazas published a POAP explainer.
- App Developer Magazine interviewed Alex Wykoff of WRST Collabs about brands leveraging NFTs, and he gave a shoutout to POAP for encouraging Web3 adoption.
- CoinDesk published a piece on soulbound tokens, and referenced POAPs and the Vitalik Buterin blog post that discussed POAPs.
- Memphis Magazine published a long piece on the restoration of a historic downtown Memphis landmark; part of the restoration includes an exterior mural that visitors can scan to mint a POAP.
- POAPs for carbon offsets:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
- GitPOAP announced they are raffling off free tickets to Devcon in Bogota to GitPOAP holders:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Listen to last week's call on YouTube.
NY Fashion Week is live, and so are the POAPs, including a Vogue POAP drop to celebrate Vogue's 130th anniversary:
And an ADVISRY POAP during its NY Fashion Week runway show:
- There are many POAPs at DappConn Berlin this week, including a POAP for attendees. More on DappCon next week.
- VC fund Collider Ventures held a pre-Merge party and dropped a POAP.
- There is a POAP at DC Startup Week, running September 12-16.
- A new Ethereum community in Uruguay marked the occasion of their first meeting with a POAP.