- Vogue Business wrote about the appeal of token-gated websites and mentioned the role of POAPs in token-gating.
- Music Business Worldwide wrote about a new Warner Records UK x Bose NFT collection, and mentioned WMG's previous collab with POAP.
- At Cisco Live 2022, Cisco discussed the POAPs dropped at their DevNet Zone event:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Developers are the unsung heroes behind POAP. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's integration highlights:
- Stellar Gate, a decentralized group of artists and builders, released a new POAP delivery system for Decentraland called Controller of Attendance Token (CAT).
- Video calling app Huddle01 now allows for POAP-gated meetings:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Last week's call had ~1,700 listeners.
- eBay x KnownOrigin dropped a POAP at a summer party.
- Toblerone began a "golden ticket" POAP drop hidden in select chocolate bars.
- Renault dropped a POAP.
- Digital Art Salon London dropped a POAP at a fireside chat.
- UBS dropped a POAP at the 2022 Future of Wealth Management Summit.
- Phillips auction house dropped a POAP for attendees of the Paris preview of Ex-Machina: A History of Generative Art.
- From June: Hachette dropped a POAP at a company offsite.