News from the POAP ecosystem
- NFT Now profiled Jeremy Booth as a "pioneer of Web3's wild west" and mentioned his POAP in New York last spring that could be collected via an NFC chip embedded in his jean jacket.
- More info on the Kenny Logan fundraising event utilizing POAPs (highlighted in last week's newsletter).
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
- Ethereum developers are searching for POAP on Airstack.
- Farcaster is providing early access to their platform to anyone who holds a POAP from attending ETHGlobal New York.
- Salsa launched the ability to collect POAPs from directly within group chats on their app:
- Amex started dropping six different POAPs at the Austin City Limits Music Festival (posts on social with more info on Amex x POAP):
- Warner Music is dropping a POAP to those who purchase a limited edition box set of the music of Maria Callas, and the POAP includes access to an exclusive a cappella track:
- Club CPG x tokenproof dropped a POAP during a talk on token-gated retail and ticketing.
- MetaMask dropped a POAP at a company offsite in Milan.
- The POAP for attending ETHRome (highlighted in last week's newsletter).
- The Graph dropped a POAP at ETHRome (tweet and another tweet with photos).
- A POAP for attending ETHMilan.
- VALÉ dropped a POAP at a concert in Los Angeles.
- BLOND:ISH dropped a POAP at a concert in Los Angeles.
- Bright Moments gallery dropped a POAP at an event in Buenos Aires:
- The MATCOM department at the University of Havana dropped a POAP during a class on blockchain.
- A POAP for students of a Web3 course at CUNY Queens College in New York.
- A POAP at a hackathon in Buenos Aires.
- A POAP at an art exhibit in Berlin.
- Baby shower POAP.