POAP Fun, the tool that lets anyone create provably fair raffles for POAP holders, just rolled out a major update. The new site has refreshed branding and an improved user experience, including all-new animations so POAP collectors can watch with bated breath as each number is drawn and tickets are gradually eliminated:
- As part of a series of articles on digital identity, JP Morgan published a piece on Web3 building blocks that included a long section on the role of POAPs.
- Anthony Sassano gave a glowing review of the new POAP Scan (covered in last week's newsletter) on The Daily Gwei podcast.
- The upcoming Paris Photo Fair, the largest international art fair dedicated to photography, will have a special POAP for attendees designed by renowned artist Kevin Abosch.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
- Spanish bookstore Casa del Libro, which has 55 locations, is celebrating its centennial by dropping 100 POAPs at the flagship location in Madrid. They blogged about the POAP and shared it on social.
- Deutsche Telekom and Graph AdvocatesDAO dropped a POAP at their "Dough, Data, and Decentralization" event in Berlin.
- The BMW POAP at Apefest in Hong Kong to celebrate the first BMW Ape Car (more love on social).
- Preps Racing Stables dropped a POAP during Apefest:
- Chimpers dropped a POAP at a side event during Apefest that will serve as a ticket to an upcoming POAP Fun raffle for a Chimpers NFT.
- Racoon Gin also dropped a POAP at ApeFest.
- Bored Ape communities in Buenos Aires and New York (two) dropped POAPs for local Apefest events; more details and photos from the happenings in New York with a shoutout to POAP.
- NFTBA dropped a POAP at a pickup basketball event in Hong Kong.
- A POAP for attending the ETH Lisbon hackathon, and people were excited to mint it.
- A POAP for attending DuneCon 2023 in Lisbon, the annual crypto data conference.
- A POAP for attending the Heapcon tech conference in Belgrade.
- A POAP for attending the ETHAccra Hackathon in Ghana.
- NFT Factory Paris dropped a POAP at a Day of the Dead art show:
- Bright Moments Gallery dropped a POAP in Buenos Aires.
- The <imnotArt> gallery dropped a POAP at an exhibit/Halloween costume party in Chicago.
- An artist residency in Los Angeles dropped a POAP to kick off their second season.
- A POAP for attending MET AMS in Amsterdam, a festival celebrating emerging tech and creativity.
- The musician Rosa Linn dropped a POAP at a concert in Maryland.
- The band MADWOMAN dropped a POAP at a concert in Gainesville.
- ICAN Entertainment Group dropped a POAP in Taipei to celebrate their 10-year anniversary.
- A POAP at a blockchain security conference in Buenos Aires.
- Bayer dropped a POAP at Berlin PostDoc Day and a POAP with ESSEC Business School.
- POAPs at meetups in Munich, Brussels, Lisbon, Prague, Amsterdam, Troyes, Paris, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Colombia, Lima, La Paz, Monterrey, Buenos Aires, Calgary, and Portland: