- Yahoo published a piece on "how blockchain tech is enhancing the beauty industry's customer experience" and discussed the recent Charlotte Tilbury POAP.
- HackerNoon published an overview of Truffle and how people could earn a POAP (through GitPOAP) for contributing to the Truffle documentation.
- Yahoo and Digital Journal picked up the story on the launch of the BeatTrekkers Series, a metaverse DJ competition that will distribute POAPs.
- Cryptowatch and cryptocurrency exchange Kraken blogged about the POAP they dropped during a "Crypto Fight Night" livestream event (and Kraken tweeted about it).
- Digital Music News published an analysis of Warner Music Group's plans for a shareholder dividend and mentioned the WMG x POAP partnership.
- CustomerThink published a piece on "why brands need to leverage NFTs to supercharge customer engagement" and included ideas for incorporating POAPs.
- The Memphis Flyer wrote about an NFT showcase event in Memphis and the POAP for the event.
- CriptoTendencia wrote (Spanish) an overview of POAP and POAP use cases.
- Musician Annika Rose was interviewed on the Mint podcast (tweet) to discuss how she "used POAPs to sell out a music NFT drop."
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
Plex is a simple, no-code interface that empowers marketing agencies, Web3 projects, and Web2 brands to discover relevant Web3 audiences so they can engage them with personalized content, both on- and off-chain. And now, Plex searches can be filtered for wallets that hold specific POAPs, or groups of POAPs, to provide rich insights and targeted data.
The Plex POAP integration visualizes data from wallets that minted specific POAPs, such as the wallet balance, token holdings, NFTs, and more. This list of wallets can be saved into a Plex "Segment" for ongoing relationship management. Segments can then be engaged via Twitter messages, on-chain messages, airdrops, and more. Check out the video below for a walkthrough of POAP x Plex!
Follow Plex on Twitter @Plexlaboratory.
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem!
- Welook announced the launch of NFC-enabled "WeCards" that allow holders to access token-gated in-person experiences, share contact details, and more. The card also functions as a POAP dispenser. CriptoTendencias picked up the story (and Vitalik Buterin set one up).
- POAP Community Calls are every Wednesday at Midnight UTC in the POAP Discord. Listen to last week's call on YouTube.
- POAP received the "Web3 Entrepreneur of the Year" Award at LABITCONF in Buenos Aires.
- Paris Hilton's 11:11 brand dropped a POAP at a launch event for their new metaverse.
- Goldman Sachs dropped a POAP to attendees of their Digital Assets Winter Conference.
- There were many POAPs at LABITCONF, including "You Met Me" POAPs created via Welook's new "WeCards." There was also a POAP for Vitalik Buterin's talk and a POAP for meeting the team at Brave browser.
- IT and software development company Globant dropped a POAP to attendees of their Converge 2022 conference.
- GitHub dropped a POAP during a happy hour event.
- The Kraken x Cryptowatch POAP distributed during Crypto Fight Night:
- The band Umphrey's McGee dropped multiple POAPs at a weekend concert event in Chicago (and tweeted about it).
- The team from Web3 explorer Genesis dropped a POAP at Art Blocks Weekend in Marfa, Texas.
- The Appraiser Association of America dropped a POAP at their 2022 national conference.
- VaynerSports dropped another POAP at an AMA, this time with NFL linebacker Boye Mafe.
- The POAP at the NFT showcase in Memphis.
- POAPs for good: a POAP at a family fundraiser.
- A POAP at the second annual ETHBrno in the Czech Republic.
- The "first blockchain community in Morocco" dropped a POAP to its founding members.
- Cue the Jimmy Buffett; a POAP for a wedding in Key West!