- NFT Plazas wrote a piece on Web3 marketing and discussed POAPs.
- Fintech Singapore and AMBCrypto were among the publications to write about the POAP distributed during Hong Kong FinTech week.
- Digital Journal published an overview of POAP builder Charmverse and mentioned the POAP integration.
- Cointelegraph covered an upcoming POAP scavenger hunt at a Web3 event in Lisbon.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
Tellie is a fast, easy website builder that gives Web2 and Web3 creators the tools to express themselves, build relationships, and make a living from their creative projects. Pages on Tellie can be open to anyone, or token-gated for exclusive supporter or community access. With Tellie's fully embedded checkout flows, any POAP can become a key to unlock exclusive content, merch, tickets, and more.
To create a token-gated page on Tellie using a POAP, all you need is the POAP Event ID. You do not need to be the POAP issuer. Setting up token-gating is free, requires no code or technical knowledge, and takes only a few moments. Check out the walkthrough below to see how to set up a website and the POAP integration in action:
With Tellie's seamless Instant Embed tools, you can add easily add almost anything to a page, including Google Suite, YouTube and Twitch streams, Soundcloud, Typeform, Airtable, and 2,000+ other websites. With this vast array of options, the possibilities are endless for what you might share behind a token-gated site, such as course materials for a class, a booking calendar like Calendly, an RSVP form or event ticket purchase flow, polls and surveys, recorded video calls, or shops with limited release products.
From the Tellie team: "A POAP is more than a memento–it's a key to unlocking your creative world. We are excited to see how the POAP community builds with us!"
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
- GitPOAP will hold its third community call this Wednesday, Nov 2, in the POAP Discord.
- POAP Community Calls are every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Listen to last week's call on YouTube, which highlights the POAP Twitch integration via Revv.
- POAP Art announced a painting party on November 8 to celebrate the one-year anniversary of ENS DAO (ENS tweet).
- There was a POAP during a Twitter Space with Bud Light x Dapper Labs.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty dropped a POAP at a virtual event.
- VaynerSports dropped a POAP at an AMA with NFL athletes Allen Robinson and Jordan Fuller.
- JDM Labs dropped a POAP at an IRL event featuring Shaquille O'Neal and Gary Vee.
- The Imperial College Business School in London is distributing a POAP to anyone who receives an offer to study there.
- HXHOUSE dropped a POAP at a Web3 and AR fashion event with Adidas Originals in Toronto.
- Complex China is dropping POAPs to viewers of the Culture Markets show.
- Institutional investment firm BlockTower dropped a POAP at its Investor Day 2022 event (and attendees liked the POAPs).
- The musician Gryffin dropped a POAP at a show in Red Rocks.
- Cisco dropped a POAP at their Webex Calling Innovation Summit.
- GridPlus dropped a POAP to verified owners of Lattice1 hardware wallets (and tweeted about it).
- McCain Foods dropped a POAP to commemorate the launch of their "Regen Fries."
- The Kenya Metaverse Summit in Nairobi dropped a POAP.
- NFT photography collective Obscura dropped a POAP to celebrate their one-year anniversary
- A bike shop in Tampa, Florida, dropped a POAP to celebrate its five-year anniversary.
- Ethereum Yucatán commemorated their first meetup with a POAP.
- The POAP at Hong Kong FinTech Week.
- Baby shower POAP!