- Griffyn dropped POAPs at concerts in the Rebel Complex in Toronto, New City Gas in Montreal, and the MGM Music Hall in Boston.
- Red Bull x Doodles dropped a POAP at an event in Amsterdam.
- Cisco dropped a POAP at Cisco Live in Las Vegas.
- Lacoste dropped a POAP at an event in France.
- Škoda x STRV dropped a POAP at a meetup in Prague.
- Bayer dropped several POAPs, including one at a townhall meeting.
- Flowcode x VeeCon dropped a POAP at VeeCon.
- The Overpriced JPEGs Happy Hour Tour dropped a POAP in Miami during a conversation with Avery Akkineni and Mags Kala.
- Tenderly and DeFi Saver were among those dropping POAPs at ETH Belgrade.
- A POAP for attending UTXO in Prague.
- The Gnosis Builders POAP was one of many at ETH Seoul.
- Lido dropped a POAP at a team gathering in Rabat.
- The Nouns Running Club dropped POAPs at events in Vancouver, Seoul, and Kuala Lumpur.
- CPG dropped a POAP during the CPG Awards live show.
- POAPs at art exhibits in Germany, Paris, San Francisco, and Chicago.
- POAPs at meetups in Minneapolis, Austin, Denver, Mexico, Paris, Lyon, Spain, London, Stockholm, and from employees of Warner Music Germany.
- A POAP for eating tacos at the Crypto Valley Conference in Switzerland.
- A POAP at a Web3 training in France.
- A POAP at a Web3 workshop in Tampa.
- A wedding POAP in Milan.
- Patricio's June POAP.
THIRD PARTY TIME
MetaMask Portfolio – the dapp that lets you view your MetaMask accounts and their assets, and buy, swap, bridge, or stake them – now also displays POAP collections. The goal of the dapp is to be a hub for all things Web3, where users can view their Web3 activities in one place and take basic actions in a safe and secure manner.
From the MetaMask team: "We integrated POAPs into MetaMask Portfolio because we see POAPs as a core contributor to the ecosystem. They act as identifiers for accomplishments, events, and connections with others. POAPs fit directly in with our direction for the Portfolio."
Check out the tweet for a quick demo:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
- Ledger blogged about POAPs (and tweeted about it).
- A LinkedIn post from the Swiss NFT Association on adding value to POAPs.