- Reporting from Permissionless in Austin, Blockworks recapped Vitalik Buterin's keynote speech where he discussed his excitement for decentralized social networks and cited POAP as a building block.
- The South Coast Chapter of the California Native Plant Society blogged about their upcoming POAP drop during their fall plant sale.
- People on social are excited about the POAP x Amex integration, and they want POAPs during Disney+ shows.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
- Want to join an innovative team working at the forefront of tech? POAP is seeking a talented front-end developer.
THIRD PARTY TIME
The mission of Kazm is to cultivate engaged communities through gamified membership, shared experiences, and meaningful recognition for contributions. Communities can use Kazm's no-code platform to reward active members with customized cross-platform quests and experiences, including rewards for holding certain POAPs.
From the Kazm team: "We've always been huge fans of POAP so we jumped at the chance to bring these powerful collectibles into our product. It's particularly exciting to think of a community with a history of POAPs incorporating those experiences into a program that identifies and rewards their biggest fans. We're also excited to offer existing Kazm communities a new tool for driving and recognizing participation."
- Google Cloud continued dropping POAPs in Singapore (one, two, three, four, five)
- Isabel participated in a panel at the United Nations Science Summit to discuss the potential of Web3 technologies to address the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals, and there was a POAP for those who attended the talk (LinkedIn post with more info).
- There were a variety of POAPs dropped during a scavenger hunt in Berlin that showcased POAP Studio's "POAP Passport."
- Sweat Economy, Blockworks Research, and XPR Network each dropped a POAP during a pub crawl at Permissionless in Austin (more highlights from Permissionless in last week's newsletter):
- Other drops continued at Permissionless, including from Boys Club and at the wrap party.
- SYKY x British Fashion Council dropped a POAP at an event during London Fashion Week to celebrate SYKY's new platform launch.
- VALÉ dropped a POAP at a show in Los Angeles.
- Blond:ish dropped a POAP at a show in Zürich.
- Richie Hawtin dropped POAPs at shows in Italy and Belgrade.
- Club CPG dropped a POAP to kick off their fall accelerator cohort.
- Azuki Singapore dropped a POAP at their "Into the Garden City" event in Singapore.
- At Milan Fashion Week, a POAP for attending a talk on using Web3 tech in the fashion industry.
- MakersPlace also dropped a POAP during Milan Fashion Week.
- Bayer dropped a POAP at a cleanup day in Berlin.
- Pudgy Penguins Europe dropped a POAP at their booth during a conference in Zürich:
- The Graph dropped a POAP at a conference in Albuquerque for the Rust programming language community.
- Kerwell dropped a POAP at the Alternative Products Expo in Las Vegas.
- A POAP at the Blockchain and Digital Innovation Forum in Madrid.
- Women in Blockchain Talks dropped a POAP at their fourth anniversary celebration in London.
- Nume Protocol and Welshare Health dropped POAPs for early supporters.
- A POAP at the EuroSpark conference in Lisbon.
- karpatkey dropped a POAP during a retreat in Berlin.
- POAP drops at the Y3K Innovation Summit at the University of Southern California.
- A POAP at an NFT art exhibit in Paris.
- POAPs at meetups in Berlin, Spitzingsee, Lyon, Monterrey, Mexico City, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vancouver, Calgary, and Chicago.
- A POAP at a skateable Gnoggle sculpture in Chicago.