- Wired JP published a wide-ranging interview with Aya Miyaguchi, Executive Director of the Ethereum Foundation. When asked about NFT projects she found personally interesting, she cited POAP.
- BizBash spotlighted American Express as an industry innovator for their event tech activations and discussed their POAPs at the NBA2k23 Lab event in December.
- The "What We Value" POAP campaign from Deutsche Telekom took home the Golden Nail Award at the Art Directors Club Festival in the Digital Experience Web3 category.
- POAP Studio started a newsletter!
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Bitski enables brands, games, and developers to seamlessly create Web3-powered experiences without exposing any complexity to the user. In line with this mission, the Bitski Web3 consumer wallet and Wallet as a Service (WaaS) platform now allows users to view their POAPs in both the iOS app and browser extension.
Users can also mint a POAP natively from the Bitski wallet with the built-in dApp browser, and dropped a POAP to users to commemorate the moment. POAPs on Bitski are grouped in their own collection and can be easily organized and sorted to user preference.
From the Bitski team: "We wanted to bring the accessibility of Bitski Wallet to the POAP community by allowing users to view their POAPs in one central place with their other digital collectibles. Bitski is excited to continue working with POAP to make Web3 more accessible for everyone!"
Follow Bitski @bitski and check out their tweet on the new integration for more info.
- Bayer dropped a POAP at an AWS DeepRacer event held concurrently in Berlin, São Paulo, and St. Louis.
- PunkDAO dropped a POAP at an event in New York to honor the sixth anniversary of the CryptoPunks smart contract.
- Huckletree dropped a POAP at a summer party in London.
- The 1inch team dropped a POAP at the Banking Transformation Summit in London.
- Serviceplan DCNTRL dropped a POAP at a pitch event for BMW.
- Art Blocks dropped a POAP in Boston.
- Richie Hawtin dropped a POAP at a show in Bucharest.
- XPRIZE dropped another POAP to commemorate its Storyhunter Series.
- 145 Vodka dropped a POAP at Tech Days Munich.
- Gnosis Chain and Nouns were among those that dropped POAPs at ETHWaterloo.
- POAPs at blockchain and Web3 talks in Germany, Paris, London, Tokyo, Lima, Argentina, Quito, Venezuela, Brazil, and New Orleans (tweet).
- POAPs at meetups in Melbourne, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore (two), Munich, Barcelona, Warsaw, Slovakia, São Paulo, Venezuela, Vancouver, Cincinnati, Chicago, New Jersey, and Palo Alto.